Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can I get a loan to buy a car?

I really want a car and I can save up to about 6000 dollars but I want to buy a car that%26#039;s around 11k (used car) and I don%26#039;t want do financing because I would have to get full coverage for the insurance which could cost a lot. If I get a loan I can just get liability right?



I%26#039;m a student and probably would need a cosigner since I don%26#039;t have any credit.



If I get a loan can I pay it back after I graduate? which is in 3 years?



What%26#039;s a good loan company??



help~



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

these are good loan companies



capital one



wfs financial



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

check with the local credit unions. ask someone at the financial aid office at your school.



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

the bank will want to know what the loan is for - once they know you are buying a car, you pretty much are stuck with the insurance requirements. You can%26#039;t just get a loan without telling the bank what its for. Also, you can get a capital one auto loan even as a first time buyer - so, you don%26#039;t need credit if you have some money in the bank and a job.



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

Try to avoid a loan if possible. You end up paying back a lot more than you originally got. Either find a way to raise the money that doesn%26#039;t involve loans or get a less expensive car.



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

any bank that gives you a loan will want full coverage to cover the loan no you cant pay it back after graduation they will want monthly payments



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

You can NOT get ANY kind of loan, and have your car insured with anything less than full coverage. If you try, the lending institution will put their own insurance and tack-on the cost of that insurance to the amount of your loan.



You can NOT get a loan for a car and start paying back in 3 years. Financing a car is not the same as financing furniture at Rooms-To-Go.



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

no. no matter how the situation is a long as you get a loan to finance the car, you have to have FULL COVERAGE. the finace company will want a copy of your insurance card and information. and they do call the insurance company once in a while to make sure the car is fully covered. you can shop around for loans and interest rates. every company has different terms and conditions



Can I get a loan to buy a car?

i`m not a banker or agent

No comments:

Post a Comment